Oct 5, 2016 | NewsLisa Fine Patients may one day soon be able to openly use medical marijuana inside a Northern California hospital. If the hospital’s governing board approves the idea, Marin General Hospital would become the first in the state to allow it. On Tuesday evening, the...
Part of our mission is to change the way people think about Cannabis. We will do this by providing an exceptional experience. We have spent a lot of time and effort to make sure the our board of directors is well rounded and prepared to uphold unbelievable standards when it comes to both quality and service. We grow everything from “soil organic,” to the latest in hydroponic. Our team of growers have been perfecting their techniques for decades. Our grows are impeccably clean and monitored constantly to ensure they are well taken care of.
West Coast Cannabis ClubMonday, March 19th, 2018 at 3:00pm
Join us this Friday 3/23 from 4 PM to 7 PM for a customer appreciation event with our friends from Moxie 710 Extracts and Moon Edibles. All those who are 21+ with Valid ID are welcome, no medical recommendation required! Come down and check it out!
West Coast Cannabis ClubMonday, February 12th, 2018 at 2:53pm
We now carry the PAX Era and PAX Era Pods by our friends at Bloom Farms.
West Coast Cannabis ClubFriday, January 19th, 2018 at 2:44pm
Don't forget to stop by today from 5 pm to 7 pm and meet the team from Heavy Hitters! All one gram cartridges will be buy two, get the third for a penny! BOGO deals on Heavy Hitters batteries as well.
- Marijuana legalization 2016: A glance at 9 states with pot measures on the ballot
- California Hospital Considers Allowing Patients to Use Medical Marijuana
- It’s time to legalize and regulate marijuana in California. Yes on Proposition 64.
- California voters will most likely legalize recreational marijuana this November
- Prop 64: As Recreational Pot Legalization Vote Looms, What Can California Learn From Colorado?